Jonesy's Babble

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures." Ash, Army of Darkness

 
Bloggers
Alan Lepofsky
Andrew Pollack
Bruce Elgort
Chris Linfoot
Chris Whisonant
Curt Stone
Ed Brill
Jake Howlett
Joe Litton
Julian Robichaux
Mac Guidera
Paul Mooney
Phil Randolph
Philip Storry
Richard Schwartz
Rocky Oliver
Wild Bill Buchan
Lotusphere 2006
Friday, October 14, 2005
Finally got registered. This will be my 3rd trip to Lotusphere and based on what Rocky and some others have said I have high hopes for it this year. I really enjoyed the last two Lotuspheres and always came back with a lot of new ideas on development and some on administration but I think this Lotusphere could be the best yet for me.

I got my hotel booked as well and this will be the 3rd different hotel to stay in. The first year I was at the Carribean Beach resort which wasn't bad but you are kinda away from the main area where everything is happening. With that in mind I stayed in the Dolphin resort last year. Being that close and not having to worry about transportation and such I felt it would be impossible to stay anywhere else but the Swan or Dolphin in future years. The Dolphin was all booked up though and I thought about the Swan but went with the Beach Club resort instead. It's a short walk from the Swan and Dolphin hotels so it won't be a hassle and it will be a new experience so looking forward to that as well.
posted by David Jones @ 9:59 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Chris Whisonant said…

    I'm really looking forward to the Sphere! I am waiting to hear about my abstract submission before registering, though. I will probably stay at the Caribbean again, though. It's cheaper for the company but still provides the Disney transportation. Although, we will probably be driving to Orlando as we always do...

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger David Jones said…

    How long of a drive is that for you? From Nashville its about a 10 hour drive. How many people from your company go to Lotusphere?

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Chris Whisonant said…

    It's about an 8 hour drive, so it's not really bad. We generally send myself and one other person.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: David Jones
Home: Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
- What the Yanks should do according to me
- Yanks blow a 2-0 lead in game 5
- Yanks force game 5
- Houston wins and goes on to play St. Louis
- Red Sox SWEPT
- A better day for baseball
- A sad baseball night.
- Arrived in Houston
- Racquetball redemption
- Roger Clemens (can you say "eight-time Cy Young wi...
Archives
Links
Taking Notes Podcast
The Morning News
TMN - The Non-Expert
Google News
Lotus Notes Wikipedia
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER