Jonesy's Babble

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures." Ash, Army of Darkness

 
Bloggers
Alan Lepofsky
Andrew Pollack
Bruce Elgort
Chris Linfoot
Chris Whisonant
Curt Stone
Ed Brill
Jake Howlett
Joe Litton
Julian Robichaux
Mac Guidera
Paul Mooney
Phil Randolph
Philip Storry
Richard Schwartz
Rocky Oliver
Wild Bill Buchan
Priceless!!
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
I don't remember when I actually stumbled onto The Morning News but I remember it being one of the Non-Expert articles which got me hooked on checking the site for new ones. I highly recommend them. So random.

I take a look at some of the other articles on the front page every now and then but have never really looked around on the site much at all but I caught a link for this article and had to share. It's kinda lengthy but worth it. Especially if you are a Star Wars fan.
posted by David Jones @ 9:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: David Jones
Home: Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
- Racquetball tonight
- Sendmail headaches
- The Autumn Effect / Extra innings disasters
- Sendmail and Webmin
- Hot 100
- MLB 2006 for the PS2
Archives
Links
Taking Notes Podcast
The Morning News
TMN - The Non-Expert
Google News
Lotus Notes Wikipedia
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER