Jonesy's Babble

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures." Ash, Army of Darkness

 
Bloggers
Alan Lepofsky
Andrew Pollack
Bruce Elgort
Chris Linfoot
Chris Whisonant
Curt Stone
Ed Brill
Jake Howlett
Joe Litton
Julian Robichaux
Mac Guidera
Paul Mooney
Phil Randolph
Philip Storry
Richard Schwartz
Rocky Oliver
Wild Bill Buchan
MLB 2006 for the PS2
Friday, August 12, 2005
Picked up a copy of it yesterday from BestBuy even though I'm still trying to finish a season from MLB 2005. Going to play a season as the Yankees again. I'm playing the 2005 game in Rookie mode, which explains why I'm 123-1 and Posada, A-Rod and Sheffield each have over 200 RBIs.

While extremely fun to win all the time, I'm going to play 2006 in Veteran mode which will be a lot more difficult and also I'm going to control all my baserunning (let the comp control it in 2005). Played a Quick Start game last night to try and get used to all the stuff I have to do now to play the game. Had a 2-1 lead going into the 8th and Johnson's stamina was done so I went to the bullpen and they fell apart. Ended up losing the game 7-2. Going to have to play a few more of those before starting my season, especially if I can't beat the Rockies who are the lowest ranked team in the game.
posted by David Jones @ 11:25 AM  
About Me

Name: David Jones
Home: Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Taking Notes Podcast
The Morning News
TMN - The Non-Expert
Google News
Lotus Notes Wikipedia
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER